Change AVI Files format to NAS for Watching via Amazon Fire TV 2
Amazon Fire TV 2, a powerful device for users to enjoy videos, movies or TV shows, has the task to compete with Apple TV and Roku. It provides you a great enjoyable to watch videos on it. However, Amazon Fire TV 2 has format incompatibility issue, which only supports H.263, H.264, MPEG4-SP, VC1 video formats. And because of this issue, many users have problem watching unaccepted videos via Amazon Fire TV 2:
“I have tons of AVI files, while I do not know how to watch these videos via Amazon Fire TV 2.”
Amazon Fire TV 2 has format incompatible issue, so the first thing you should do is to convert your AVI files to Amazon Fire TV 2 accepted formats, like H.264/MP4. Besides, due to the limited 8G internal storage, Amazon Fire TV 2 can not meet the requirement of storing tons of AVI videos. In this case, you can put your tons of AVI files to NAS for watching via Amazon Fire TV 2. Here, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
is perfect for you for the following reasons:
1. Convert all Amazon Fire TV 2 unaccepted formats, such as Blu-ray, DVD, AVI, MOV, MKV, MXF, TiVo, JPEG, BMP, etc to Amazon Fire TV 2 accepted formats, like H.264/MP4.
2. Easily create an optimized file from this toolbox for mainstream TV: Sony TV, Samsung TV, LG TV, Panasonic TV.
3. Customize output files with provided practical video editing features, including: trim video length, crop video size, split large video into segments, add watermarks, adjust video effect.
4. Optionally set video display ratio, bitrate, frame rate and other settings to obtain the best video and audio playback on your devices.
5. Supported OS: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
Free download and install Other Download:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html Steps to convert AVI to MP4 for watching via Amazon Fire TV 2
Step 1. Load AVI files
After launching the program, click "File" > "Add Video/Audio" to import AVI files, or you can also directly drag and drop the files. (For loading Blu-ray or DVD disc, tap "File" > "Load from disc" to add Blu-ray/DVD disc movies to the program.)
Tips: The app allows you to bunch convert your AVI files, which can save you much time.
Step 2: Set output format
Clicking the Format bar, you can choose Amazon Fire TV compatible output format by following "HD Video" > "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)"
Tips: 1. From the specification of Amazon Fire TV 2, the video in H.264/AVC codec can be up to 1080p and 30 fps. So you can hit on “Settings” to open settings window where you can adjust the video size to 1080p and frame rate to 30 fps. Since AC3 is not sure playable or not, you can choose AAC and 5.1 channel for audio. If 5.1 sound is not supported, it will be limited to stereo audio.
2. If you want to play the converted videos on Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic TV via Amazon Fire TV 2, the app also offers optimized formats for Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic TV.
Step 3: Start to convert
Click the "Convert" button to start to convert AVI to H.264/MP4 format.
When the conversion is completed, add the converted media files to your NAS, and then you will be able to stream media from NAS to Amazon Fire TV 2 with ease.
Convert MPG to LG-G3 for Playing with Zeiss VR One Enjoy Sony HDR-TD10 3D MTS/M2TS on Zeiss VR One with iPhone 6 Ripping 3D Blu-ray to 3D MP4 format for playback with desired subtitles Rip DVD to AirVR use iPad Mini on Mac With 3D Effects Samsung Gear VR Review Roundup: Is Virtual Reality Ready For Consumers? Best 4K UHD Video Converter & Compressor Also a 4K Player Encode NX500 H.265 4K Video to Ultra HDTV for Playing Rip Disney DVD under Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Transfer AVI Files to NAS for Watching via Amazon Fire TV 2