Some Android tablet has built-in projector, like Lenovo Tablet 2 Pro and Tab 3 Pro. For those who have a this kind of Android tablet, they can project their favorite movies onto the surrounding surfaces in living room. What a nice movie playback way! This kind of Android tablets usually have no Blu-ray drive, so if your loved movies are disc-based content, like Blu-ray discs, how can you play the Blu-ray movies on Android tablet with a built-in projector?
In fact, it will be an easy work if you have a Blu-ray ripper
to help you rip Blu-ray to Android tablet supported format then you can stream the Blu-ray movies with Android tablet media players, like MX Player
is a good assistant to help people backup Blu-ray to Android tablet. It has powerful functions making it top-ranked in the field.
Free download and install: Other Download:
- Capacity of removing any encryption in Blu-ray, like AACS, BD+, region codes and other similar built-in encryption.
- Rip Blu-ray to Android tablet supported MP4, WMV, etc formats with original video quality.
- Convert Blu-ray to Android tablet optimized preset equipped most compatible video/audio parameters with Android.
- Add srt/ass/ssa subtitle to video while ripping Blu-ray to Android
- Rip Blu-ray in multiple languages into a single file for Android tablet media players
- Enables users to adjust video/audio size, codec, bitrate, resolution, channel, sample rate, etc
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html How to play Blu-ray movies on Android Tablet Built-in Projector with media player?
Step 1: Load Blu-ray movie.
Free download the program on your computer, install and launch it. Insert Blu-ray into external optical drive, click the "Load from disc" button to browse the Blu-ray disc for importing.
Step 2: Choose Android tablet supported file format.
From "format" drop-down list, select Android tablet compatible file format such as "Common Video" > "MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)". Of you can choose the optimized preset in “Android” profile.
Tip: Click "Settings" to open "Profile Settings" window, under "Video" section, click "Size(pix)" drop-down list to tweak the file resolution to let it fit with your Android screen.
Step 3: Start the conversion process.
Back to the program's main UI, hit on the "Convert" icon and start ripping Blu-ray to Android tablet conversion. When the conversion completes, open output folder and find the ripped movie there.
Now you can watch Blu-ray movies on Android built-in projector with MX Player/VLC.
Rip and Backup Blu-ray Furious 7 Full Movie on PC/Mac How to Backup The Martian in Blu-ray/DVD/Digital Copy? Rip DVD to ARCHOS Diamond S with the best Format Settings Everything About Aspect Ratio - Blu-ray DTS TrueHD How to Sync Local Contents to iTunes on PC/Mac? What is the Best Video Format for Mac OS X? Trade it in: How to get the most for your old iPhone
Rip Blu-ray for Watching on Android Tablet with a Built-in projector