The DJI Osmo is new handheld camera that lets you shoot 12MP photos and 4K video while being stabilized with a 3-axis brushless gimbal. With the new intelligent features, you can record hyperlapse and timelapse photography just like a pro. The Osmo will be released later this month with a price tag of $649. You can pre-order the Osmo and its accessories starting over in the DJI store.
You can take every great actions in your life with this great stabilized handheld camera when you move. After the shooting stage, you can make your videos look great with cool effects, transitions, themes, titles, etc by enhancing them with some professional video editing application such as Premiere Elements 12/13. The problem is that Premiere Pro 12/13 does not support the H.264 4K MP4 video captured with DJI Osmo very well. Since H.264 MP4 is an ideal video streaming format but not an ideal editing format for Premiere Elements
To solve this problem, you can transcode DJI Osmo 4K MP4 video to Premiere Elements native editable MPEG-2, WMV format with a third-party program called Pavtube Video Converter for Windows/Mac
. The most notable features of this program is that it enables you to directly output Premiere Elements optimized profile formats without any complex settings so that you won’t encounter any profile settings problems when importing DJI Osmo 4K video to Premiere Elements for editing.
As a powerful video conversion applications, the program also assist you to convert DJI Osmo 4K video to other professional editing codecs such as Apple Intermediate Codec for iMovie/FCE
, Apple Prores Codec for Final Cut Pro,Sony Vegas
/After Effects CC/Adobe Premiere Pro customized file formats for fluid editing.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
- Soft32 Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/pavtube-video-converter/oglsvigp.html
- Softpedia Download:http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Encoders-Converter-DIVX-Related/Pavtube-Video-Converter.shtml
- Instaluj Download: http://www.instaluj.cz/pavtube-video-converter
- Softonic Download:https://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
- FullprogramDownload: https://www.fullprogramlarindir.com/pavtube-video-converter-full-4-6-0-5344-indir.html
- Eurodownload: http://www.eurodownload.com/download-software/169809/1A-Pavtube-Video-Converter.html
How to transcode and edit DJI Osmo 4K MP4 video to Premiere Elements 12/13?
Step 1: Input DJI Osmo 4K source files.
Launch and start the program on the computer, import your source DJI Osmo 4K MP4 video files to the program by clicking "File"> "Add Video/Audio".
Step 2: Specify output file format.
From "Format" drop-down list, select to out "Adobe Premiere/Sony... "> "MPEG-2 (*.mpg)" format for editing with Sony Vegas.
Step 3: Start conversion from DJI Osmo 4K video to Premiere Elements.
Press right-bottom “Convert” button to start DJI Osmo 4K video to Premiere Elements 12/13 conversion process.
When the conversion is complete, you can easily import converted videos to Premiere Elements
for professional editing.
Import DJI Phantom 4K to Windows Movie Maker
| Upload 4K XAVC S to Dropbox Import and Edit DJI Phantom 4 4K with FCP X
| Edit DJI Osmo 4K with Sony Vegas Pro Edit DJI Phantom 4 4K with Avid Media Composer
| Play DJI 4K videos to iPad series Import DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K to GoPro Studio
| Play DJI Phantom 4 Video on 4K TV Edit DJI Osmo 4K with Sony Vegas Pro
| Import DJI Phantom 3/4 4K to Premiere Pro CC Work DJI Phantom 4K Video with Davinci Resolve
| Stream 4K Video with Synology NAS Upload DJI Phantom 4 Clip to YouTube/Facebook/Vimeo
| Play DJI 4K Video on Android Play DJI Phantom 4 4K videos in any Windows/Mac
| Play DJI 4K videos on VLC