To enjoy super image quality, people tend to play DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K videos on their devices. However, DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K video play problem can happen at any time. Here is an example.
"Recently, I have recorded a very high quality DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K video . I couldn't play the 4K video on my Windows 7 PC using VLC player. Please help!"
So, how to fix such kind of error? All feasible solutions will be introduced in the following part.
Why can't I play DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K on VLC Media Player?
Using DJI Phantom 4 Pro, you can easily record 4K videos in H.265 and H.264 codec
. The new H.265 codec is not friendly with VLC. And 4K video resolution is also not friendly with VLC player. And another reason for can’t play DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K on VLC is your 4k files are corrupt. Play them on other players and devices to check if this is the reason.
How to Solve "VLC Won't Play DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K" Issue?
To make VLC support DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K H.265 format, On this situation, converting your DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K to VLC natively supported format is the fastest solution. Serving as a high-class 4K Video Converter, Pavtube Video Converter
has the feature of easily converting all kinds of DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K files to VLC recognized format with zero quality loss. And it supporting compress DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K to 1080p for smooth playing on VLC Player.
Better still, this Converter is also an all-in-one video and audio converter. It supports converting nearly all video and audio formats like MP4, MOV, VOB, MKV, FLV, MTS, MXF, WebM, AVCHD, etc and MP3, WAV, DTS, APE, AIFF, FLAC, etc. for the purposes of playing, editing and sharing.Then playing DJI Phantom 4 Pro video files in almost all players and devices like iDevice, Android, BlackBerry, Xbox, Sumsung, QuickTime, VLC, and PowerPoint becomes more and more easily and quickly. And you will be able to edit your files on programs like Windows Movie Maker
and Sony Vegas while sharing is possible with sites like Facebook and YouTube. The other thing you will like about this software is speeds at which it converts videos. It is super fast and has the guarantee of maintaining originality of video quality. For mac users, here is the mac version
Free Download DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K Video Converter for VLC
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Start converting DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K to VLC supported format for better playing
1. Load 4K Videos Launch the best 4K Video Converter; click “File” and load your DJI Phantom 4 Pro files. Or directly drag and drip your DJI Phantom 4 Pro source to the program.
2. Click "Select Format "drop-down button to select "MP4" from "Common Video" or "HD Video" category under "Format". You also can choose other VLC popular formats form "Common Video" or "HD Video" category, H.265 MP4 is OK for the latest version of VLC.
Tip: Click “Settings” button; you can adjust video and audio settings, including codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel. To downsacle DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K to 1080p, do remember adjusting video size to 1920*1080. If you want to downsize 4k to 2k, you are advised to set video size as 2048×1080.
3. Hit “Convert” button to start encoding your DJI Phantom 4 Pro 4K movies. After conversion, check the generated video and it would be much easier to playback and edit your DJI Phantom 4 Pro video clips.
Related Posts Import DJI Phantom 4K to Windows Movie Maker
| Upload 4K XAVC S to Dropbox Import and Edit DJI Phantom 4 4K with FCP X
| Edit DJI Osmo 4K with Sony Vegas Pro Edit DJI Phantom 4 4K with Avid Media Composer
| Play DJI 4K videos to iPad series Import DJI Phantom/Inspire 4K to GoPro Studio
| Play DJI Phantom 4 Video on 4K TV Edit DJI Osmo 4K with Sony Vegas Pro
| Import DJI Phantom 3/4 4K to Premiere Pro CC Work DJI Phantom 4K Video with Davinci Resolve
| Stream 4K Video with Synology NAS Upload DJI Phantom 4 Clip to YouTube/Facebook/Vimeo
| Play DJI 4K Video on Android Play DJI Phantom 4 4K videos in any Windows/Mac
| Play DJI 4K videos on VLC